Friday, January 23, 2009

Bitten


So, this whole week, Isaac has had some tummy troubles, but just at night and he was his usual playful and funny self, so I figured it was some sort of mild bug.
Well, it is no longer in the mild form... it is a full blown colony! Poor little guy.
First thing this morning, he got sick. Luckily, Mark hadn't left for work yet and ran to grab some Sprite and a 'hope you feel better McQueen toy'out of our stash, leftover from Christmas. Isaac loved the McQueen... not so much the Sprite... "it's too spicy" he says. I should mention that this was the first time he has ever had soda, and I was anticipating a totally different response. I was waiting for the "where have you been all my life?" instead he asked for non-spicy water.


The good news is Megan hasn't shown any signs as of yet, however, she has made it her personal obsession to drink out of every cup Isaac has used today and "helped" by using the towel I used to cover up the latest mess to grind it further into the carpet... if wondering where I was during the cleaning, I was doing the back rub/equivalent of holding hair back while puking.

No comments: