Thursday, April 29, 2010

We're having issues....

Two year old not listening issues.


Four year old being too big for his britches, issues.
When Mama gets stressed, she bakes, issues. (which doesn't help with the trying-to-be-healthy-and lose weight issues.)

Daddy is going to be gone for 10 days, inducing said stress baking.

New discipline actions have been implemented... no more zillion warnings... you get one and after that is straight to time out.... as of now, 9:15 am, both hooligans have been in time out, one of them twice. I'm tired. I am tired of yelling, tattle telling, whining. Oh my gosh the WHIIIIINING!

Wanting to move, buy a new home, sell our house, issues.
I have officially become a real estate stalker. Mark is convinced I know more about the houses on the market than most agents... I'm not so sure that is a good thing.

The house he wanted, sold. The house I like, he doesn't. Issues I tell you.


I'm trying to remain optimistic. Realizing that my issues are pretty run of the mill, pretty boring actually, except to me.


Homemade Strawberry Tarts and Apple Pie seem to help a bit.
Send any good baking recipes!!!

No comments: