Friday, April 23, 2010

Channeling my inner cowgirl!

Mama's got a new pair of boots!



Last summer, I decided I would really like a pair of cowboy boots.

I searched eBay, etsy and online stores, but all of the ones I like were between 200-400 dollars! Yikes! I don't think that I am ready to embrace my inner cowgirl that much! My search puttered out in the fall, then Christmas came and went, and my dreams went by the wayside.

While searching on etsy for a vintage dress, I decided to dig my dreams back up and did a quick search for the boots...
I had very specific ideas in my head about what I wanted; brown, thin stitching and a pointed toe.

Low and behold if these were not the first listing on my search!

I gobbled them up immediately! And the cute little pregnant mail carrier delivered them about an hour ago!

I haven't taken them off yet! I am so excited! I feel like I should crank up some George Jones or Brooks and Dunn! Maybe I'll start sayin' y'all and y'ons.... probably not.

My life may never be the same! I highly reccomend buying yourself a pair!

No comments: