Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Aller-geeze!

I, along with just about everyone else this time of year, am suffering with allergies. It is nothing new to me, I have had seasonal allergies to some extent for years and years and usually the over the counter meds will take care of things... not this time. Whatever it is that is in the air is kicking my butt something fierce.

My little man is on two different allergy medications, but they seem to be working pretty well thankfully.

My other man, who has never ever had allergies his entire life has gone to the doctor to seek relief from this mucousy cough which is unheard of for him.

So far Miss Meg has a couple of sneeze attacks and gunky eyes, but that's about it and hopefully that is how it will remain.

So as beautiful as all of the budding and flowering trees are, I'll be glad when they are gone this year so I can resume my life as a non-medicated zombie!

No comments: