Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Traditions...

Last night before we put the youngins to bed, I made some dough...

Right before I went to bed, I jazzed it up with some butter, cinnamon and brown sugar....

While we slept, the dough just chilled.... literally.

Then I woke up while everyone else was cozied up in Slumberville.

Threw them in the oven and relished in the scrumptious smells coming from the kitchen....

Then I hear someone.

Someone's nose sniffing.

Then I saw my little guy stretching sleepily with a grin from ear to ear.

He was happy with the results. We had a great chat about Christmas presents and what we're doing today.
The excitement on his face is so contagious!
A few minutes later, Meg joined us.


She decided to lick the icing off of the rolls... whatever, it's Christmas Eve!

I think we may have established a new Christmas Eve tradition!

No comments: