Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

I was hoping to have really great pictures from our trick or treating adventures, but unfortunately, I do not... I 'm not lovin' my camera right now... Santa are you listening? Anyhow, here are the photos I managed to get...







Isaac had a party at school today, and even though all his classmates wore their costumes the entire time, Isaac refused to put his on... I was a little irritated because I wanted to at least get one picture of him, but now in hind sight I'm glad he was able to be strong and not follow the crowd if he didn't want to!! I hope he will be this way in high school too!

Here's a run down of the evening....
Put our costumes on, roasted hot dogs and chili with our neighbors for dinner.
Mark took Isaac the Spider around the 'hood to collect some loot. Meanwhile, I gave Meg her first taste of candy and let her have a lollipop. She loved it! You wouldn't believe the death grip a pot of Pooh's Hunny could have on a lollipop!!
The boys came back we warmed up by the fire, then I took Isaac around to a few last houses. We came home got our jammies on and put Megan to bed, then Isaac watched Pooh's Heffalump Halloween while I cleaned up and Mark handled a few stragglers!

Happy Halloween!!


To those of you who do not live around here, for some crazy reason we always have Beggar's Night on the 30th. I have no idea why we do this, however it drives Mark crazy!!!

No comments: