Monday, November 16, 2009

It never turns out like you think...

I saw this adorable wreath and thought I could duplicate it. So while Isaac was at school, Meg and I headed to Goodwill and the Salvation Army in search of old ornaments. We didn't find the cool jewel colored ones, but there was an abundance of red and gold, some were glass and old and some are new and plastic, but I figured it didn't matter too much.
So without further ado, this is what I did during nap time today....



It's not nearly as cute as the jewel colored one, and in hind sight I wish I would have arranged them more instead of just grab and glue, but I think it is ok! It got kid approval... what more do I need?!?!?

ETA
This post has been up for roughly, oh I don't know 7 minutes and Isaac and I are sitting on the couch and BANG! CRASH! SHATTER! My lovely wreath is no more... I knew I should have waited until our normal decorating day... I knew it was too early... I just knew it!


This stinks... really bad. Sorry Honey, I just wasted 15 bucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was really cute while it lasted!