Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I really should be...

I really should be stripping the wallpaper border that I have hated for 7 years down from the bathroom. Instead, I am searching Etsy for vintage cocktail dresses for a Retro Christmas party we are going to in a few weeks. The ones I really love are over my price range, and I am a little nervous because I know the sizes then are different than they are now. At the last flea market "extravaganza" I bought a really cute brown house dress that says size 12, but it is way too small and I am not a size 12.
Gorgeous!
Beautiful!
Look at that adorable snowflake pin!!

I love how feminine these dresses are! They are so pretty I can only imagine how many times I would twirl around while wearing one - probably an annoying amount of times!!!
The search continues!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

yes...i love a dress with a little twirl in it.
as for the wallpaper..i just looked at a place yesterday that had aweful wallpaper in every room.
xo