Thursday, February 11, 2010

So I'm no Annie Leibovitz..


Mark and I don't do grandiose Valentine's Day gifts, a simple card, favorite dinner and maybe flowers... so about a month ago, I got an idea to make him a photo collage of the kids as a surprise.
While I was at it, I called up my sister and got her and her baby girls in on the mix... that way she would have one for her husband and then we could combine them and make one for mom and dad... I know! Genius!
Well.... I am definitely an amateur photographer.
The kids were troopers, poor Piper is teething and Aggie hadn't slept well the night before, but we forged ahead anyway! There may have been a little bit of Reese's Pieces bribery going on at one time or another, but that's neither here nor there... right?

I didn't keep track of who had what letter and which background etc.

So, no surprise gift, but we did get some cute pictures anyway!

No comments: